Sunday, December 19, 2010

Man Oh Man what a day....

     Today was a day where one of my youth got hurt and I felt like crying but in a time like that I had to be strong for my baby who I know since he was 6 or 7 maybe older(lol).  I love the way the other youth came out and support him and showed a lot of love toward their friend.  I believe sometimes people need to be told or shown how much love they have around them because we the people do not know what they are going through at that moment.  So if you read this tell a friend, family, or just someone that you work with how much you love them or what a good job they are doing.  Anywho I am new to this but I think I will be here a lot sharing my stories which will help me later in time thanks and peace to all love Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment